Sunday, January 25, 2015

Reminiscing About Summer!

The unusual cold that we have had here in the south is getting old quickly!  Makes me feel for the people who live in cold climates and deal with this way more than we do down here in Georgia!  I found myself looking at photos from our last beach trip this past summer.  I haven't used much of my stash from the Solstice collection from Pink Paislee so I decided now would be a great time.


My "Tybee" isn't crooked although it photographed that way.  My journaling is hidden on the card with the awesome tab as seen below.


This is a fun collection to work with, especially when you are longing for warmer weather!



2 comments:

  1. You gave me some inspiration..... In the Netherlands is it raining all Day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me some inspiration..... In the Netherlands is it raining all Day long.

    ReplyDelete