Saturday, February 7, 2015

Another Summer Layout

When I made my layout a few weeks ago reminiscing about summer, I spent some time going through the folder of photos.  Which reveals that yes, photos from last summer are still on my computer!  I'm bad and I need to get those printed and into an album but that's another post for another day.

I already had my Pink Paislee Solstice supplies handy so I grabbed those and printed off one of my very favorite photos from that vacation.  In fact, I didn't even take the photo.  My son took this with his iphone and I love the reflection he captured.


I basically just wanted the photo to be the focus of the layout and this paper already had word art that would serve as the title.  So all I was left to do was pretty it up with cute puffy stickers and ephemera.  This came together in no time.  Here's a better look at the dimension created by the ephemera and stickers.  The puffy stickers were really fun to use!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment