Friday, June 26, 2015

July 4th - Free Printable

Hi!  I am not a very active blogger.  I guess I go through times similar to other scrapbookers out there.  At least I hope I'm not the only one.  I have pretty much lost my mojo.  I have not done much scrapbooking or paper crafting at all so far this summer.  I did manage to come up with a little word art with a new font that I purchased and have had fun playing around with it.  To lift my spirits I wanted to put it here on my blog for anyone to print if they are interested.  I've never created anything to give away or sell so this is new territory for me.  Hopefully someone would like to print it out and frame it for the upcoming holiday.  It would be cute clipped onto a clipboard as well.  I plan to put it on my mantle with a couple other festive 4th decor.  It is sized to 8.5 by 11 for easy matting but you can easily trim to 8 x 10 size.
  


Thanks for stopping by!  And if you have any special tips on how you get your mojo going again I'd love for you to share in the comments.

1 comment: